You can use feature memory to store your table wich has no limit other than the available space. You can't write directly to it, you must use DmWrite instead. However, you can have a pointer to your table in feature memory and read directly from it.

You need something like this:

void *tableP;
void *sourceP;
FtrPtrNew(libCreatorID, ftrNumber, size, (void *)&tableP); /* Reserves "size" bytes of storage space */

/* To write data */
DmWrite(tableP, offset, sourceP, size);

/* You can resize your table with: */
FtrPtrResize(libCreatorID, ftrNumber, size, (void *)&tableP);

/* And you can read directly from tableP */

Hope this helps Miguel

Andy Bell wrote:

Hi All,

I am currently trying to port a library to Palm. In the library there
is a table used which it generates itself. My problem is that the size
of this table is 64kb and I can't create this on the heap. I have toyed
with the idea of creating the table in two portions but I am wondering
if there is anyway I can create two chunks of contingous memory
totalling the 64kb. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance Andy