As Andy says, for runnig programms using the pnoJpegLib in the simulator you have to put _both_ dlls into the Simulator-Directory and install the prc. If you want to automaticly load the prc-file you have to create a folder called "Autoload" in the simulator folder and copy the prc into it. All prc's and pdb's in this directory are automaticly loaded when the simulator starts.

Stefan