From: Chrix Bell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:53 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: re: Porting PODS projects to Windows Mobile

It should be possible, but developer tool's name shouldn't be PODS, but
Eclipse or some else.
Maybe the "StyleTap Platform " is a good thing, which allow Palm OS
applications run on PPCs, the story
(http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=7794) didn't say how
much it will cost, if it is very low-cost that every PPC user can
purchase it with a satisfied price, or even free(Just like J2ME). I
think it would be a significant thing to the palm developer's group.