//to get IMEI number.
#include <HsExt.h>
#include <HsPhone.h>

//IMEI details
static CharPtr  GetIMEI(CharPtr manufacturer,CharPtr model, CharPtr
version);
static int              LoadPhoneLibrary();
static int              UnLoadPhoneLibrary();

LoadPhoneLibrary();
        if (PhnLibModulePowered (PhoneLibRefNum)==true)
        {
                StrCopy(g_strIMEI, GetIMEI(NULL,NULL,NULL));
        }

        UnLoadPhoneLibrary();*/

/*
 * FUNCTION: GetIMEI
 *
SIM
 *
 * PARAMETERS: None
 *
 * RETURNED:
 *     String having operator name or NULl if there is some problem
 */

static CharPtr GetIMEI(CharPtr manufacturer,CharPtr model, CharPtr version)
{
        Err             err;
        Boolean radioPowered = PhnLibModulePowered (PhoneLibRefNum);
        CharPtr imei = NULL;

        if (radioPowered)
        {
                err =
PhnLibCardInfo(PhoneLibRefNum,&manufacturer,&model,&version,&imei);
        }
        else
                return NULL;

        return imei;
}

/*
 * FUNCTION: LoadPhoneLibrary
 *
 *
 * PARAMETERS: None
 *
 * RETURNED:
 *     Returns 0 if no err comes lese err number
 */
static int LoadPhoneLibrary()
{
        UInt32 phnType;
        Char* phoneLibraryName;
        UInt32 phoneLibraryDbCreator;

        Err err;

        //Find out what type of device we run on
        HsAttrGet (hsAttrPhoneType, 0, &phnType);
        if (phnType == hsAttrPhoneTypeCDMA)
        {
                phoneLibraryName = phnLibCDMAName;
                phoneLibraryDbCreator = phnLibCDMADbCreator;
        }
        else // default is GSM
        {
                phoneLibraryName = phnLibGSMName;
                phoneLibraryDbCreator = phnLibGSMDbCreator;
        }
        // Load the Phone Library
        err = SysLibFind (phoneLibraryName, &PhoneLibRefNum);
        if (err)
        {//Should never be getting here,but might as well try&load
                err = SysLibLoad (phnLibDbType,
phoneLibraryDbCreator,&PhoneLibRefNum);
                if (err)
                {
                FrmCustomAlert(DebugAlert,"Unable To load The Phone
Library","","");
                return (err);
                }
        }
        // Open the phone library now.
        err = PhnLibOpen (PhoneLibRefNum);
        if (err)
        {
                FrmCustomAlert(DebugAlert,"Unable To OPEN Phone
Library","","");
                return (err);
        }
        return 0;
}

static int UnLoadPhoneLibrary()
{
        Err err = PhnLibClose(PhoneLibRefNum);          //call this api to
avoid soft reset.
            err = SysLibRemove(PhoneLibRefNum);

        if(err == 0)
                PhoneLibRefNum = 0;