So, as I've learned more about PODS, and prc-tools I have become quite
dismayed.  We have a visualization library for detail in context
viewing of GIS data.  We have successfully deployed this on 300+MHz
ARM machines in the past, running various PocketPC incarnations.  It
seems to me that in order to get this working on 5.4 I need to do the
following:

  1. Compile our C++ library using pacc -pno

  2. Write a C interface for at least (limited functionality) 100
     functions (about 700 for full functionality) which does the
     following:

       a. take the function arguments and compile them into a data
          block.

       b. use the PceNativeCall to call the appropriate PNO function
          with that data block as argument.

  3. Write a m68k app with this PNO linked as a resource.

Is that the only way to get native execution on Palm 5x devices?  Are
there no libraries for building a completely native ARM executable?
They must be somewhere since PalmOS on these machines is native ARM.

If I am wrong, and there is a way to write a completely native ARM
app, please give me a hint as to how to do it.  If I am correct, we're
going to tell the contractor to wait for Palm 6 devices.

Thank you,

Mark.