Deepak.MA wrote:
There is a dll in the hotsync directory called USBport.dll. If you look at the source for the POSE rom transfer utility, you can see how to use it. If you seach the archives of this forum and the the comm-dev forum, you can find further discussion on this.

I do not see the source for the source of the POSE rom transfer utility.
Could u tellme what the USBport.dll can do for me in this context.

Regards

"SASKEN RATED THE BEST EMPLOYER IN THE COUNTRY by the BUSINESS TODAY Mercer Survey
2004"

                           SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged information. In
case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly
or indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you
are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message
shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication
Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with
due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of
viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email

Look in the pose source. I may have misspoke when I said mentioned the source for the rom transfer utility. Look for the part of the pose that interfaces with the rom transfer utility. For more comentary on what the dll can do for you, search the archives of this mailing list and the comm-dev mailing list.