Ben Combee wrote:

> You don't really need the SDKs for 3.5 and 4.0, as the current SDK can
> handle all of the older devices. The appendix of the SDK Reference tells
> you what APIs won't work on previous versions of Palm OS.

While that's true, some of the old SDKs aren't completely useless.

The Palm OS 4 SDK includes some sample code that inexplicably is absent from
the Garnet SDK the last time I checked. (The "Format" sample showing how to
write a Preferences panel is one that comes to mind.)

Google to the rescue:
http://www.palmos.com/cgi-bin/sdk40.cgi

- James