Scott Erickson wrote:

I cant figure out a way to get the APN of the current GPRS connection. I have tried with both the SDK API and the 68K/HS.h api. Does anyone know how I can get access to this setting? I just need the value of it, I dont need to chage it. If the device isnt on the right notwork, I need to limit its functionality.

Can't you check the IP-address? Or get the hosts name (I assume you will have a default gateway at a GPRS connection) of the default gateway?

Regards
Henk