What are people using for demo presentations of the Palm apps to groups? I'd used Presenter-to-Go by Margi for presentations in the past, but now I'm having trouble getting it to work with my T5. Their webpage has a patch for the T5, but it's not working for me. Does anyone know what the issue might be? I have the latest T5 ROM patch and followed their instructions, but am not having any luck.

Before I spend too much time on this, I'm interested in a wireless presentation solution. During my presentation I need to walk around with a bluetooth device that's linked to the Palm. With the Margi, I'd have to leave the Palm on the table while I walk around with the device, because the PTG is a wired to the monitor via the SD Card. So, if there was something that I could link to with Wifi or BT, that would work better for me, though if I could get my existing Margi system working again, that would suffice.

Couple of questions in there, but any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich