Hi Tam,
   Thanx for replying, We tried with SysUIAppSwitch
Function for invoking "CAMERA" application..but it
didn't work as expected..We also tried SysAppdLaunch
Function but both didn't work.

   If I am not bothering you much, do you have any
sample application where you are invoking "CAMERA"
utility?
Thanx alot for your reply's

-Pritam.