Hi All,
My problem is following- I'm doing some data processing in the main application
loop. If I my processing take more time(for example 2 minutes) in the next
iteration in the loop the function EvtGetEvent() blocks my application for some
undefined time- for about 1 min for example.
I'm sure that exactly EvtGetEvent() blocks my application becouse when
debugging the debug pointer stops on the next EvtGetEvent().

If anybody has any idea please help?

I'm adding here and my code:
do
{
        EvtGetEvent(&event, 0);
        serialConnection.SerialDataProcessing();
        if (! SysHandleEvent(&event))
        {
                if (! MenuHandleEvent(0, &event, &error))
                {
                        if (! AppHandleEvent(&event))
                        {
                                FrmDispatchEvent(&event);