Thanks for your answer.

I have tried FrmPopupForm, and the result is the same as with my method.
After reading the documentation, FrmPopupForm does the same thing as
FrmGotoForm, except closing the previous form, and that is exactly what
I did with my routine (if (event.eType!=frmCloseEvent) FrmDispatchEvent(&event).
This means that if I tap outside the popup, the popup form is shifted to 0,0,
although invisible. If I tap randomly there, the buttons of the popup will
appear
as it is shifted.
Am I missing something?