[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hi,
Thanks for the help I am going thru the palm companion docs
for 2 days but not able to find the name of the resource to be added in the .rcp so that I can create my own system category
("abc")in which I can categorize the application.

Can you suggest me with some links or some docs

Regards,
chintan

Page 158 in the Companion:

"You can store an application’s category in a 'taic' resource
(symbolically named defaultCategoryRscType) with the ID
1000 in the PRC file."