Henk Jonas wrote:
Use a mask, it's easier, it's faster and will work.

I was using these masks in previous version of my game, but recently gave up of them.

I work with a lot of small, medium and large images (its an action game)

The small images are now about 450 small that needs mask too. So in my case make these 450 images to turn into 900 images is not easy nether fast.

Also I need to think in the upgrade, thinking in change one image being the same of changing 2 images is not good.

Some of these images a better mask is the black, some of these images the good mask is the blue and other ones is the white - so a fixed image mask value would not work too.

I am thinking in use my own *custom* resource for the .jpeg thing, where I could point the .jpeg image and store the r,g,b values there, any thoughts?

thanks

Erico Franco
MicroMagic