Michal Seliga wrote:

but as far as i know sony clie users have some hack which allows them to use
applications written only for PalmOne API (application Landscape for Sony Clie).

This is interesting, do you know the name/link for this hack?

For Mr. Regis Daniel (who started this thread) if is interesting or not to focus Clie depends on of what he is doing: I think that he is Brazilian like me and as I know Sony has never been launched Clie in Brazil's market. :-(

So if he is doing a local app, maybe do not worth to loose his time worrying on Clie stuff.

regards

Erico Franco
MicroMagic