Hello Ben,
      Following are the two things which I am trying
to do:
       1. When user clicks on a Button ..I want to
invoke camera application..through which user can take
the photo & once he is done with taking snaps..he
closes to Camera application and focus should come
back to my main form where button is located.

       2. When I call Camera Application, I want the
photos to be saved with one specific name like
"Photo_1"..so that user is not required to remember
the name with which photo has to be saved.

Do you have any sample implementations for the above
points?

Regards,
-Pritam.