NavDirectionPressed works great for the TC but NavDirectionPressed( event,
Up ) and NavDirectionPressed( event, Down ) don't work for the T5.

This DOES work on both:
if( NavDirectionPressed( event, Up ) || event->data.keyUp.chr ==
vchrPageUp )
if( NavDirectionPressed( event, Down ) || event->data.keyUp.chr ==
vchrPageDown )

Something else strange... When I hit the select key, I get 2 key down
events.  IsFiveWayNavEvent only works on the second one.  What's up with
that?

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]