Hi,

I have one multisegment application.
Source code are larger.
A segment has: 55k Code size.
B Segment has: 66K Code size.
C Segment has: 28K Code size ,like wise......

Totally 10 segments are there.
In the Target Settings, 68K code model set to "Large"
model.

I Compile my application for "A" Segment, It compiles
properly and gives the output .prc file and its
working fine on the Treo 650 device.
When I debug my application for "A" Segment part, and
then stop debugging and then compile the particular
segment normally,now the "Code size" increases to "55K
 to 57k Code size" of the "A" Segment automatically,
after this when I install the .prc, prc size is also
increased to 2K and the application gives Reset on the
device. I am not added any other files on this
segment. But the Code Size is increases and because of
that application creashes on the device.
So I observed that If I try to debug my application It
increases the Code Size, So that output .prc is not
working properly on the device.

What is the problem?
How would I solve it?
How would I restore the Segment size? [ Note: I tried
to create an another segment and divided the files,
but Still Crashing my application.]

Urgent help needed.

- cathy.