Thanks Ben, I thought I was missing something.

In case anyone from Palm(one) is reading: Though I've been programming Palm
Apps for six months now, I hadn't seen the OS 5 Developer Guide before and I
think the arrangement of developers.palmone.com hindered rather than helped:
Getting rid of the "participate, relate" nonsense and implementing a simple,
basic interface; removing the login requirement for basic, free info; and
getting all the docs, as html, linked from Google ( "developers guide
site:developers.palmone.com" returns no hits ) would help us developers a lot.

And it would reduce the number of stupid questions Mr. Combee has to answer...

Thanks again,

R.