Hi Folks,
           I have a problem regarding Float Values,i m storing float value into
Database and Displaying it in the text Field,but it is showing me in
exponential Format.I dont want to display it in exponential format.

I have used Float Fn's Like:-

FlpBufferAToF() for converting  the Value into Float and then assingning it to
FlpDouble type value.

Ex.) if I enter the value in my TextField 123.45 it stores the value in PDB in
exponential Format(i.e 1.23...e10-3 something).
 But while displaying i dont want to display the value in exponential format
i.e i want to display the value as it was entered in the PDB. (i.e 123.45 only).

Any suggestions how to exactly work on Float values or to display the
exponential value  in normal float Format.