On 2005-09-22, Eric Potter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I still do see my symbolics.
>
> I am calling m68k-palmos-gcc and build-prc with -g. Do I need to use it
> anywhere else?

build-prc does not have a '-g' option. You need the -g option in the
compile (m68k-palmos-gcc -c) and link stage of m68k-palmos-gcc.

> Does it make a difference that prc is part 68k and part arm (linked with
> Peallink)?
>
> In Palm OS debugger, I see my prc, but the Symbolics tree is empty. When
> I right click on the symbolics node, I get an option to "Add Symbolics
> File...", but I don't have an axf, elf, or psym file associated with my
> project. You said I could add the source files by just clicking on the
> file name. Can you elaborate on that?

In my previous post I was referring to a 68k only application. Peal does
a lot of manipulation, so my guess is that the connection to the original
arm symbolic information gets lost. I personally have no experience (yet)
in debugging pno-lets compiled with arm-palmos-gcc.

But for the 68k part it should work...

Ton