Hello EB,
      I have written a conduit which reads & parses
XML file & dumps relevent data on Handheld
[PDB]..location of this file is on local
machine/desktop..now I would like to set the reference
for reading this file from Network based server
machine.

Do I need to take any special care to search for
network based file?? or I just have to change the path
from desktop location to server location?

Regards,
-Pritam.