Hello EB,
I want to sync voice memo records to desktop  and want
to delete the files on handheld from desktop.

voice memo conduit gets synchronized and transfer the
voice memo record to desktop for first Time.

But if I have deleted some files on desktop and try to
synchronized ( Desktop overwrites handheld ) it
deletes all the Files on handheld and display the
message on log File Synchronization Failed .

Can anyone Guide me why this Synchronization has
failed and what is the solution for this promble .

also my voice records files are save on desktop with
some integer value (for e.g 43700.wav) what does this
integer value indicates.

Device : Zier 72s
OS     : Palm Os 5.2

Regards,