At 10:36 AM 10/28/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

I decided to change my

        WinSetCoordinateSystem(kCoordinatesStandard);

        WinSetCoordinateSystem(kCoordinatesNative);

as I want to display some more precise sprites (bitmaps) on my game
(using 320x320 instead of 160x160) given up from some devices as my game
do not works on treo600 and Z22.

But after I commit the changes above and upgrade all coordinates bitmaps to the new
display system, I get the following error:

        PalmOSForm.c, Line:564, unexpected coordinate system

when:

 - I switch from 320x320 to 320x480 (collapse screen)
 - and also when I try to draw some forms FrmDrawForm(frmP);

any idea why this is happening?

The form infrastructure on Palm OS doesn't support any coordinate system other than kCoordinateStandard. You need to switch back when you're not actively drawing bitmaps.

-- Ben Combee, Senior Software Engineer, Palm, Inc.
   "Combee on Palm OS" weblog: http://palmos.combee.net/
   Developer Forum Archives:   http://news.palmos.com/read/all_forums/