I posted this to the BT forum and didn't get a response and am hoping I have better luck here

My app isn't finding the BT library for a user's m515 with the BT sled. I don't have this hardware configuration and can't test / develop it inhouse, so I'm flying a bit blind. The user's happy to help me debug this, so I've been sending him PRCs that he uploads and reports the results.

He reports he can connect to the device using the Palm's BT connection, but its failing with my app. The code that returns the error is listed below.

   Err err;
   UInt16 btLibRefNum;
   err = SysLibFind(btLibName, &btLibRefNum);
   if (err == sysErrLibNotFound)
   {
       err = SysLibLoad(sysFileTLibrary, sysFileCBtLib, &btLibRefNum);
        if (err)
            return err;
   }

Thanks,