Tom wrote:
Well... Maybe I said that wrong... The database routines will make my code
bulky? Meaning I would have to do alot more because the way they work.

Not necessary, just get a example and make your code working from it.

I have custom data and structures that I don't believe will work well with the
Database functions. Unless I am mistaken? But I don't see where I can actually
save a structure in a Palm database format that will be easly pulled over to a
PC and displayed?

I guess one way or another I will have to do more work on one of the 2 sides? I
want to try and keep the code pretty much the same on both platforms?

If there is a way to do structured data using the Palm Database functions
please let me know?

The PalmOS databases function can manage in an easy way any kind of structure/custom data you have there.

But if you want to sync/see/manage your Palm app data in the also in PC you will need to develop a "Conduit" for your application also.

Thanks again!

Erico