Subject: Re: Is pnoJpegLib only for ARM?
From: Henk Jonas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:43:13 +0100

Tam Hanna wrote:

> Hi,
> please forgive me if I sound cheeky-but I believe that there is a
> really simple cure for this problem.
>
> Why not include a routine into your app that simply deletes the ARM
> JPEG library whenever it finds it on the device. You could even
> integrate a warning alert resource that asks the user if he wants the
behaviour...

Wtf, no, don't delete stuff from the users device. You can just include code
for both libs and use the appropiated one:
if ARM, find pnoJpeg, if pnoJepg use it
if not ARM or no pnoJpeg found, us m68k Jpeg

Regards
Henk

   Henk Jonas                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Palm OS R certified developer

   Please contact me, if you need an off-site contract worker.