When I attempt to compile the sample conduit I get the following:

[C++ Warning] IBMCondGenCond.cpp(472): W8004 'iResult' is assigned a value
that is never used
[C++ Warning] IBMCondGenCond.cpp(601): W8066 Unreachable code
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_SyncRegisterConduit' referenced from
IBMCONDGENCOND.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_SyncOpenDB' referenced from
IBMCONDGENCOND.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_SyncGetDBRecordCount' referenced from
IBMCONDGENCOND.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_SyncReadRecordByIndex' referenced from
IBMCONDGENCOND.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_SyncPurgeAllRecs' referenced from
IBMCONDGENCOND.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_SyncCloseDB' referenced from
IBMCONDGENCOND.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_SyncUnRegisterConduit' referenced from
IBMCONDGENCOND.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_SyncAddLogEntry' referenced from
IBMCONDGENCOND.OBJ

Is there a fix for these problems?  If not, is there a simpler conduit
available that could be used as a beginning?