Hi People,
I am into software development for about a year-and now start to get letters
of interest from all sorts of ESD. Thus, I would like to ask you for your
personal opinion on the following topics:

a) How many ESD's
How many ESD's do you have? Is it good to have many, or is it better to
reduce yourself only to one?

b) Which ESD's are good
Which ESD's can you recommend me? Which ones should I stay away from?

c)Specific opinions on
Does anyone of you have experiences with:

Pdatopsoft.com?

Softonic?

Pdassi?

Can you recommend those ESD's?

BTW, if you permit, I will post as summary of this discussion on my blog!

Best regards and thanks in advance
Tam Hanna
Tamoggemon Software
http://www.tamoggemon.com