To date I've been opening my forms using FrmDoDialog and closing most of them by having the form handler return 'false' when a button is pressed. Now I have a field in a form that invokes a second form when entered. If the user selects a particular button, I want to close both forms. I return 'false' from the second form's handler when the button is pressed, which closes the form, but returning 'false' from the first form's handler when the field is entered doesn't close the first form.

I know I can close the form by writing my own event loop to replace FrmDoDialog, but am wondering if there's a simpler way.

Thanks,
Rich