Hi All.

My application powerfully works with databases. It can hold near 10-20 open
databases at one time. Every database consists with 2-10 records of 60000 bytes
per record. I have many operations of reading and writing with my databases.

On devices without NVFS all works fine.
But on NVFS devices (TE2) I have serious problem: When I make device soft reset
from my app some opened databases are lost. Even databases are presence on NAND
flash before working with my app it also can be lost. Databases which lost are
always different.

Strange is that not only synced part of database is lost. It is lost ALL
DATABASE. I can't find it with any file manager.

If I make reset not from my app all is ok. All my databases are presence after
reset.

I can solve problem if insert DmSyncDatabase after some DmWrite functions. But
my applicatation become very slow. So it isn't good way out for me.

How can i resolve above problem without many DmSyncDatabase function calls? And
I want be fully confident that my databases will not be lost whenever I press
reset.

Please help.
Thanks.

Sasha Trukhny.