Palmman wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to debug my application in LifeDrive device through Codewarrior.
1. How would I go to debug mode in lifedrive ? ..2 ? ..1 ?

You can using serial only if you have the right cable, beaver using USB.

2. Why codewarrior is unable to connect to lifedrive through USB where as the
Lifedrive manager is working fine [which works through USB]

There is nothing wrong with Lifedrive USB. it uses the new USB 2.0 that is very fast.

and this is the problem for developers: the new USB 2.0 ship kill usb debugging on Lifedrive devices.

thanks in advance
Jagat

Erico Franco