I'm trying to use the Glue function CtlGlueSetFrameStyle. I dragged "PalmOSGlue.lib" into my "Resources" folder in CodeWarrior 8.3 (where it installed in Segment1) and include "CtlGlue.h" in the files that use CtlGlueSetFrameStyle. It compiles okay, but the odd thing is the function calls to CtlGlueSetFrameStyle are not shaded blue, like all my other function calls that CodeWarrior recognizes as valid functions. Also, my call to CtlGlueSetFrameStyle doesn't seem to do anything. Am I not linking to Glue properly?

Thanks
Rich