Just out of curiosity, what license are you distributing your application
as? Or is it just an internal company application? The reason I ask is most
of the code I can refer you to is GPL (although I know of some non-GPL
code).

I use the HTTP library from: http://www.bitsplitter.net/PalmHTTP/, which is
under the Mozilla Public License. There is also a wiki with a bunch of tools
at: http://flippinbits.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/DevelopmentToolsList. This is
a very good resource that has many tools (open and closed source).

-Donald

"Chinmaya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi Donald,
> Thanks for your suggestion .
> I am using the NetLib in my application to connect Low-level works using
TCP and UDP.  For low level works request method should be known. But to
know all the request type is not possible for me.

> Thats why, I want to use High-level communication using HTTP. Can you
suggest me, "How can I use the NetLib for High level communication?".