Hello,

I am seeing a very strange behaviour.   I have a form with 3 controls.
A button at the top, a table and a button at the bottom of the form.
When I move the focus ring from the bottom button to the table and then
to the top button and press the "select" key on the 5-way, I get sent
a tblSelectEvent instead of the ctlSelectEvent.
I've tried to override the frmObjectFocusLost event and I am sure that
the table is loosing focus (a FrmGetFocus returns the correct id of the
newly selected item).
I've even tried to do a TblReleaseFocus on the table but I still get
tblSelectEvents.

I really don't know how to proceed from here ... anybody who's seen this
as well?   I am testing my code on the Treo650 simulator.

/brian