> Unfortunately C/C++ places a lot of burden to the developer which can be
> avoided in other languages. And in most cases (i.e. not something like
> number-crunching) most other tools are sufficient in regard to speed.
> I guess the best non-C dev tools today for Palm(OS) are:
> (listed in alphabetical order ...)

Consider our Satellite Forms development tool as well:
http://www.satelliteforms.net/

Satellite Forms has been in the Palm development arena since 1998, and added
cross platform PocketPC capability in 2002.  It is a VB-like RAD tool
designed for building data-centric business applications for the PalmOS and
PocketPC platforms.

Our data sheet is here:
http://www.satelliteforms.net/satellite_forms_data_sheet.pdf

See the PalmSource list of development tools here:
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tools/

See the PalmOS Dev FAQ including the Development Tools section here:
http://flippinbits.com/twiki/bin/view/FAQ/WebHome

--
David Thacker
http://www.SatelliteForms.net