>If you read up in the archives I asked this question earlier. The >thread was
>"Palm TX and fatal error dialogs." If you read through, >Ben Combee suggest a
>tool, DebugPrefs, from the Palm PluggedIn program. It >applies to the Tungsten
>T5 also.

>Regards,
>Donald

I have gotten the DebugPrefs. Its version is V5.5
But how to use it?

Because my application is based on 68K not ARM, so I click the "68K dbg"
button; but My T5 will be dead.

And in "Settings" there are three check box, but it seems that they are all
releated to ARM not 68K.

There is no manual.

Is there any old version for 68K?