To: "Palm Developer Forum" <palm-dev-forum@news.palmos.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 1:04 AM
Subject: Re: ctlHitControl and Popup triggers and OS 5

On 3/28/06, cbruner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, I've tried a few things and nothing seems to work. (syntax errors). The
gist of what I'm trying is:

#define kFrmNavHeaderFlagsObjectFocusStartState 0x00000001
#define kFrmNavHeaderFlagsAppFocusStartState 0x00000002

at the top of the file (ok)
and

NAVIGATION ID FaceAmountForm
    INITIALSTATE kFrmNavHeaderFlagsAppFocusStartState

At the bottom of the file. (which gives the syntax error). I feel like I'm
missing something obvious but I just don't know what.
The exact error is

Error  :
Error : Compile failed.

Hmmm... you need more in your NAVIGATION than that.  You should try

NAVIGATION ID FaceAmountForm
   INITIALSTATE kFrmNavHeaderFlagsAppFocusStartState
   BEGIN
   END

Even when there are no objects being listed, the PilRC compiler needs
a BEGIN/END or NAVIGATIONMAP/END statements in order to completely
parse the NAVIGATION resource.