Well, the software I'm doing is for enterprise customers.. The PDA's used run only my software and the user base are mainly mechanical engineers who barely know what a PDA is.

Nonetheless, sticking with convention is a good thing. In this case I think it's also going to be much easier to deal with your own icon/button/whatever

As a user I find icons on Palm apps annoying. MeTRO for example, is a great app, and I use it a lot, but the icons suck - buttons with text would have been much clearer.

In your case I don't think the "i" icon is going to convey to the users that they might want to tap it.

Cheers,
Jim Cooper

Jim Cooper    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              Skype : jim.cooper
Tabdee Ltd    http://www.tabdee.ltd.uk

TurboSync - Connecting Delphi to your Palm