Hello,

I have a few questions regarding the use of lists.  Is it possible to have an
effective list that responds to a table tap, without using a special popup
trigger?  Is it possible to have a table row as a popup trigger?  I have a
table with one column and I want a user to be able to click anywhere within the
column and have a dynamic list pop up.  I create the list and then I thought
that I should loop catching events and on each iteration continue only if the
pen tap is within the bounds of the list.  I'm not sure on the best or the Palm
Blessed way of doing this.

Right now I pop up the list and a user can click on a table row and that will
cause a new list to be created.  I didn't see any event that would let me
figure out that there was a tap outside of my list.  I see lstExitEvent, but
that happens when I tap within the list, nothing special happens regarding the
list when i tap outside of it.

Thanks,
Andrew