In my makefile, there is a location that specifies the version of my program...

DATABASE_VERSION = 1

When the user goes to App>Info>Version they see the following...

MyProgram  v.1.0

If I want to make it version 2.0, I simply change it to

DATABASE_VERSION = 2

My questions is how do I change it to V 1.1?

I have tried the following....

DATABASE_VERSION = 11          <-- this is version 11.0
DATABASE_VERSION = 1.0         <-- this causes an error when I compile
DATABASE_VERSION = 1_1        <-- so does this

I made a SMALL change to my app, and don't want to turn it to Ver 2.0, thanks
in advance for the help!

~Tony