hi

I have some preliminary working version i wanted to send you, but mails return
back with

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Connected to 204.127.134.23 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550-217.67.16.3 blocked by
ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=worldnet,dc=att,dc=net
550 Blocked for abuse.  See http://www.att.net/general-info/rblinquiry.html

can you send me some working mail adress? my mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks