Hello,

I am trying to sync the data of my application onto an E2 and a TX,
which means that I have to write around 27000 records for one of the
database files.

On the TX, it is no problem, but on the E2:

During the HotSync run, I get no errors calling SyncWriteRecord, but
when I close the database, nothing has changed.

I tried to close/open the database every 100 recs in order to force a
DmSyncDatabase like behavior, which results in having 5700 recs written
on the device and then returning error 0x4015 (Generic remote system
error (returned when exact cause is unknown) as result of
SyncCloseDatabase().

After that, the device is in an inconsistent state

Note: Does anybody have experienced problems, that are caused by a
faulty memory card build into the E2?
I want to find out, if it is a problem caused by a bug in the OS (5.4.7
BTW) or by something that goes wrong with the device.

Any ideas, help?