there is only one. for table its set with TblSetCustomDrawProcedure and for list
with LstSetDrawFunction.

details are in palmos documentation (user interface/lists and user
interface/tables)

and example of custom draw function...one from my project i am just working on
so i have it near

static void WriteToList(Int16 itemNum, RectangleType * bounds, Char **
UNUSED_PARAM(itemsText))
{
        bool ok;
        RGBColorType rgb;

        WinEraseRectangle(bounds, 1);

        ok = SetCustomerShortFromPos(itemNum);

        WinPushDrawState();

        if(ok && customer->is_cus_lreserved && hamoption_vals[FE_CUSCOLOR])
        {
                rgb.r=(customer->cus_lreserved&0x00FF0000) >> 16;
                rgb.g=(customer->cus_lreserved&0x0000FF00) >> 8;
                rgb.b=(customer->cus_lreserved&0x000000FF);

                WinSetTextColor(WinRGBToIndex(&rgb));
        }

        if(ok)
                SS_WinDrawChars(customer->out, bounds->extent.x,
bounds->topLeft.x,
bounds->topLeft.y, false);

        WinPopDrawState();
}

so i hope you get the idea from this. you will get what item you should draw and
where (rectangle), and its only up to you what you do with it. in this example i
sent i use different colors for some lines...

example is for list, for table it would be similar, see documentation for
details