On 2006-08-21, JamesSturdevant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Now that I am able to get a memory map, I've identified one issue:
>
> libgcc.a loads into the initial segment, using about 28K and not leaving
> room for much else. Is there a way to specify that this library should
> be loaded in its own segment or is that only a compile time option?

This will be very difficult to accomplish.
It is a compile time option. So you would need to recompile and rebuild
libgcc.a.
But you will also need to modify gcc itself to generate the correct inter
segment calls for the functions in libgcc.a.

My advice: Forget it for 68k apps. If you write very large apps go to ARM
native where you do not have the segmentation problem.

Ton van Overbeek