I posted this question to the Bluetooth forum and didn't get an answer. I'm hoping I have better luck here.

I used BTserial for the code to get my Palm app to talk to BT devices.
It was great and shaved weeks off my development time.  Now I'm
porting my app to WM 5.0 and need the equivalent in this other world.
Is there an existing Windows Mobile BT code base somewhere than can be
similarly reworked so I don't have to recode the wheel?

Thanks,
Rich