Thanks! It works! I know remember installing the Palm Desktop from a Treo650 CD this summer... ;-)
Jerome

Ben Combee wrote:
On 11/2/06, Jerome Chapdelaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!  Is USB debugging on the Treo650 and TX supposed to work using
CodeWarrior 9.3?  I've used USB debugging with success in the past (with
T-W and E2 devices) but now with the Treo and TX I always get a
"Connection attempt failed. Please try again" from CW. I can hotsync
with USB so cable / connection is ok.  Yes I'm using dotdottwo or the
shortcut sequence on the device.  Any idea?

You need to move the usbport.dll file to a specific place on your
system for this to work.  See the Palm OS development FAQ on
pluggedin.palm.com.