From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:21 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: HiRes Display

Thanks Don,

Luckily I'm beyond that, I've been supporting our app now for about six
months and can work somewhat with the CW compiler but just follow what
is
there. As I stated somewhere else, we have tried for several months to
get
help from both Metrowerks (no longer in existence) and Palm to no avail.
All
we wanted to know was where to get some trainer led classes. I asked
palm
back in May and just got an aswer about two weeks ago and it was another

question at that. Palm does not answer phone calls or emails for that
matter. all I got was join the forums. I know the forums are a great
help,
but like somebody else stated, nobody is getting paid so the answers
come
when somebody has time or finds the questions either smart, intelligent
or
interesting. well some of us don't have the time to be smart,
intelligent or
interesting. all we have is a big problem that some real training would
solve. that's my beef. it's a real shame because the Palm platform
itself is
such a beautiful platform.

I could go on for hours.... but...

Thanks, this actually is being very  cathartic

I will continue to read and post and hopefully get some pose some
intelligent questions that people don't find offensive beause they're
lacking or up to their standards.

dt.lcr