Hello Barry, thank for response :)

My English is not very good, so you have understood bad (sorry)

I want to do something like this:

char **myStrings;

myStrings = GetValues();
LstSetListChoices(myList, myStrings, numElementsMyStrings);

The problem is that when this code the new string aren´t show on the list in
the GUI, however, i am sure that they are in the list. I have try with
LstDrawList, FrmDrawForm and FrmUpdateForm to repaint the list, but I always
get this error but i don´t why: