Hi,
  Sorry to disturb you. Does we have Http classes in Palm ?
  Thanks for your help

Floriano Scioscia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I would like you to know that, thanks to the code snippet provided by
Lionscribe, I have just updated my KwikMaps application to support using
GoogleMaps application to fetch maps for contacts' addresses.

Lionscribe, thanks again for your work.
Best wishes
Floriano

Cordially